Pass registration token to backend

Hello folks,

I'm new to apple development and I'am trying to figure out how to pass the registration device token from the APN to my backend.

Right now I have a backend to serve android notifications and need to do the same for IOS.

The way I pass the registration key to my backend push server right now is through an angular web application that comunicate to the server using my own API. So in order to do the same in IOS I'm thinking to develop a native app that use IOS push notification service to handle the backend notifications

Then I have to comunicate in some way, the native app with my actual web app to pass trhough it the registration token so it is stored on backend and later used to send the notification to that device.

How can I do this interaction between the navit app and the web app?

A WebView component can help on this?

Or better I just make a service on the device that use my API for the registration process. And use the PWA implementation of my actual web app to make it appears like a native...¿?

I know this are newie questions, I'am in the way to learn about the apple development world, I'm just asking for some orientation to shortening the path!

Thanks!!