subscriptions doesn’t works in store version

Hello! We released new app. Subscriptions works perfectly in Testflight. But when i download the app from Appstore, transaction continues and in-app purchase is complete. But we didn’t receive any data from the Appstore. When i try same operation in Testflight - everything is ok. I look here same topics, where guys wait 50-67 hours since ready to sale status. My app more than 100 hours in the appstore, but Subscriptions still didn’t works. I sent message to technical support 4 days ago, but still haven’t answer from them. Is there anybody, who has same problem and resolved it?

Replies

The usual wait time is 24 - 48 hours.

You wrote:

>transaction continues and in-app purchase is complete. But we didn’t receive any data from the Appstore.

If 'in-app purchase is complete' that means that StoreKit has most likely done it's job and sent a call to updatedTransactions but your app failed to process it correctly. Are you verifying receipts - if so at what website? Can you restoreCompletedTransactions?

i’m waiting 1 week. i’m verifying recieipts on device, i know this is not best practice. restoring doesn’t work.

1) what do you mean by 'in-app purchase is complete'

2) if by "i’m verifying recieipts on device" you mean you are decoding it using OpenSSL then that is best practice. But of you mean you are sending the receipt to the Apple servers from the device then what website are you sending the receipts to?

3) are you getting a call to updatedTransactions?

1) app asking my faceID and then transaction is ok. 2) i’m sending receipt to Apple site(verifyReciept) 3) can’t understand answer... :(

2) Apple has two websites. How are you handling sending the receipt for verification to the production website rather than the sandbox website. You needed to send the receipt to the sandbox website when the app was being tested by App Review.

3) When an IAP is purchased, StoreKit makes a call to the method called "updatedTransactions". Do you know if that method is being called by StoreKit after your purcjase is made.

I solved problem! Guys, i used SwifyStoreKit framework. That was the problem. I changed it to another and now everything is ok! Hope it helps anybody.