Invalid Executable - Binary Contains BitCode

I am using

Xcode 7 beta 3
and I've successfully uploaded my app 10 times but every time I upload it, it would change the status to
invalid binary

I got an email from the App Store Team saying this (below)

I've tried disabling bitcode and all other options but it hasn't work. I keep getting an invalid executable even though prior to the update I was able to submit a testing build from Xcode 7 b3 and swift 2. After that I used some cocoa pods to optimize the app and now when I want to test it, it throws this error:

Invalid Swift Support - The bundle contains an invalid implementation of Swift. The app may have been built or signed with non-compliant or pre-release tools. Visit developer.apple.com for more information. Invalid Executable - The executable 'myApp.app/Frameworks/libswiftSecurity.dylib' contains bitcode. Invalid Executable - The executable 'myApp.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib' contains bitcode. Invalid Executable - The executable 'myApp.app/Frameworks/libswiftObjectiveC.dylib' contains bitcode. Invalid Executable - The executable 'myApp.app/Frameworks/libswiftUIKit.dylib' contains bitcode. Invalid Executable - The executable 'myApp.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreImage.dylib' contains bitcode. Invalid Executable - The executable 'myApp.app/Frameworks/libswiftDarwin.dylib' contains bitcode. Invalid Executable - The executable 'myApp.app/Frameworks/libswiftDispatch.dylib' contains bitcode. Invalid Executable - The executable 'YTDemo.app/Frameworks/libswiftFoundation.dylib' contains bitcode. Invalid Executable - The executable 'myApp.app/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib' contains bitcode.

(I Don't Have Push Notifications in my App)

Though you are not required to fix the following issues, we wanted to make you aware of them:

Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to include API used to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment" entitlement. See "Provisioning and Development" in the Local and Push Notification Programming Guide for more information. If your app does not use the Apple Push Notification service, no action is required. You may remove the API from future submissions to stop this warning. If you use a third-party framework, you may need to contact the developer for information on removing the API.

Once the required corrections have been made, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Replies

>I am using

Xcode 7 beta 3

For upload to the store, you can't use beta tools. The latest release version of Xcode is 6.4 - use it to build and upload to the store.

The App Store doesn't accept code compiled in beta versions of Xcode or on beta version of OS X.

If you want to submit, you would currently need to compile with Xcode 6.4 (which means Swift 1.2) and on OS X Yosemite 10.10.4 or earlier.

I had the same issue. At least the Bitcode part seems to be fixed with todays new Xcode Beta 5.

It did accept uploads for testing before.

Haven't tried that yet. Will do so soon.

tried it:

Invalid Swift Support - The bundle contains an invalid implementation of Swift. The app may have been built or signed with non-compliant or pre-release tools. Visit developer.apple.com for more information.

Here is my Solution for this:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/32664603/789523

i have the same issue with my tvos app. The bitcode setting is also set to yes. i also tried setting c flags to -fembed-bitcode. But same error is coming again and again.

Invalid Executable - The executable 'JumpRush.app/JumpRush' does not contain bitcode.

Though you are not required to fix the following issues, we wanted to make you aware of them:

Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to include API used to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement.