Custom Intents an localization problem

[EDIT]: I can see the Screenshot only in the edit view 😟

The version with Screenshots is available here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61270644/sirikit-custom-intents-an-localization-problem

Hi,

I have the problem, that Siri always responses with the english version of my intents. I have create a demo project to seperate out the relevant code:

I have 3 targets in my project:

The .intentsdefinition file is located in the framework (Base) and the classes are generated also there as it was suggested in the WWDC talk (2018 - 211)

This file is also translated into the german language:

But the problem is, that if I create a shortcut/intent via the app (INUIAddVoiceShortcutViewController viewcontroller) the action name is already in english (should be Hallo not Hello), but as you can see, the whole viewcontroller is localized in german:

The strange thing is, if I select the action to see more info, the string inside this view controller is in german.

If I add this shortcut to Siri, the info texts are all in german, if I use the Shortcuts.app. If I ask Siri about the state, the response is in german, but the custom response of my shortcut is in english.

So does anyone know how I can fix this problem?