XCUITest - Could not locate installed application

Hello guys,

When launching a bunch of UI tests, I delete the app between each of them to ensure having a clean state. Since I updated Xcode with 11.4 version, the app isn't installed after the first test has been run and I get the following error message:

Could not locate installed application
Domain: com.apple.platform.iphoneos
Code: -1 
Recovery Suggestion: Install claimed to have succeeded, but application could not be found on device. bundleId = com.myapp.myapp
--
Installed application was not present in database of installed apps after multiple lookup attempts.
--
macOS Version 10.15.4 (Build 19E287) 
Xcode 11.4 (16134)

The initial app installation is working well. But, the other ones aren't not working. Nothing happens, the next tests fail and the error above is triggered for each of the tests. It's a pretty big blocker because I cannot run my entire test suite anymore.

Replies

Any updates on this one? 😟 It still happens on last Xcode version

Details

Could not locate installed application
Recovery Suggestion: Install claimed to have succeeded, but application could not be found on device. bundleId = com.automatedtests.sanofi.dore
--
Installed application was not present in database of installed apps after multiple lookup attempts.
--

System Information

macOS Version 10.15.4 (Build 19E287)
Xcode 11.5 (16139)
I am facing this issue too.

Please find my comment here:
https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/131116

It's sad to know that an option to reinstall an app post deletion within same test bundle is not provided/supported post 11.4

Hope Apple fixes this blunder soon.