Can I see my new git commits in a new TestFlight build if I have unresolved issues from Apple Store Connect?

A few days ago I successfully delivered Version 1.0.0 Build 1 of my new app to TestFlight. I then made some updates to my code and updated everything to my Github repo's master branch. When I attempted to deliver a new build of my app. I received this email...

"Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "AppName" 1.0.0 (2). Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement - details...

ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - details...

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can upload a new binary to App Store Connect.

Best regards, The App Store Team"

My new build (Build 2) was accessible a few minutes later via TestFlight, however I'm not seeing any of the new changes I made. I then tried another build where I incremented my Version number as well as my Build number, but that didn't do anything either.

So my question is: Do I have to fix these issues before I can see any new updates to my app?

Replies

Reading through some information on StackOverflow, I'm assuming the answer to my above question is yes. That said,

Why is my new beta build in TestFlight from Fastlane not reflecting my newest git commits?

My git branch is clean and up to date. I'm incrementing the build myself in XCode. Then running fastlane beta. The build is going all the way through successfully, but every build turning out to be the same, it's the first version that ever successfully got built and that's it. Any ideas/help would be much appreciated!