Xcode bot does not see repository branches

After updating the XCode to version 11.4 (11E146), I stopped seeing repository branches in the bot settings. But I see these repository branches in Source Controll Navigator. Does anyone know how I can fix it?

Replies

I have the same problem in Xcode 11.5.

Hi bora14 and combinatorial, could you try this again in the latest beta (Xcode 12) ? If this is still a problem for you, please submit feedback using Feedback Assistant and add the FB number here for me to investigate for you.(https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/welcome)
Please note that the server would need to be upgraded to Xcode 12.
You should then be able to see the branch from any other Xcode.
Are you indicating that this will remain broke in versions greater than Xcode 11.4 and now including 11.6? Upgrading to Xcode 15 for this is not a viable option and fairly critical unless a workaround is provided.
For me it started on Xcode Version 11.5 (11E608c).
I have not been able to see the branches.
The message when i try on the local machine that runs the bot server is:
The Server SSH fingerprint failed to verify.
I click on the View button i decide to trust to verify the identity of the repository and its repeats like a nice cycle.

When i try on a host machine that executes the bot, it doesn't displays any error, but does not work at all.
  • Did you find a workaround, its still a problem here.

Add a Comment
Still not fixed on xcode/server 11.6. I think it's happening because the server itself isn't authenticated. I'm saying this because I tried whether creating a new bot shows the branch selection step but on the first window of Create Bot wizard, where you select the Bot name and choose the server, the server keeps showing offline.

I tried removing/re-adding Xcode Server account from Xcode > Preferences > Accounts. The server appeared online in Xcode preferences as expected but still when I open create bot window, it appears offline with the small loading view keep spinning in front of the "Server" field on create bot window.