Guideline 1.3 - Safety - Kids Category Analytics problems

Hello everybody.
I work on an iOS mobile App for kids, recently we uploaded a new app version to publish it on the Apple Store, but after the submission we received a message from Apple review team about new guidelines with analytics since early March which said :

We noticed that your Kids Category app includes analytics, advertising and collects, transmits, or has the ability to share personal information or device information with third parties.
Your app includes the following feature(s), contrary to guideline 1.3 of the App Store Review Guidelines:
Third-party analytics or third-party advertising with the ability to collect, transmit or share identifiable information, including, for example, IDFA. 
Next Steps
To resolve this issue, please remove this functionality or revise your app so that no personally identifiable information or device information is sent to third parties.

Our Analytics tools in the app are :
Fabric (Analytics / deeplinks / remoteConfig) and Crashlytics for Crash monitoring.
Today we can't launch a new release with these tools, and it's a problem for us.
Have you already dealt with this issue?
How can we be good with Apple review and use this tools for our app or if there is any alternatives.
Thanks for your help.

Replies

Do you found any fix to this case?

Hello @ajrincon04.
Not yet :/

Hi there jcsorin

We are currently facing the same situation.

We are currently using Firebase and Appsflyer in our kids apps, and we understand that Apple is not allowing us to submit an update that makes use of IDFA.

What we did was remove any IDFA use from Firebase and Appsflyer. That made Appsflyer obsolete, meaning we had to take it out entirely. In terms of Firebase, we are not sure yet, as I know various developers who took IDFA off Firebase and Apple is still not allowing it for being a Third Party Analytics Tool (even if that's a tool we use just ourselves and no one else).

Do you have any news on this issue as well?

Any update here? Experiencing same issues.
I have just started to use iubenda and produce a privacy agreement and publish it. I am not collecting any data as for my knowledge so I don't know why my app is refused but I will prepare a privacy agreement and see how it goes. If you have the same issues it would be great to see how you are solving this issue as well.

https://firebase.google.com/docs/ios/setup

For Analytics without IDFA collection capability, use this pod instead pod ‘Firebase/AnalyticsWithoutAdIdSupport’