How to disable help windows in Xcode

Hi, guys. How can I disable the popup windows that appear when you keep the mouse over an option in the Attributes Inspector panel?

https://ibb.co/cwWRTFq

I don't remember these windows poping up in previous versions. I think is a new "feature" but it becomes extremelly annoying after just a few minutes working on the storyboard. They do not only appear when you just leave the mouse over the option for a while but also when you are working with the option. For instance, try to change the tag value of an element. After you press the button three or four times, the help window appears and covers the field, not letting you see what you are doing. Probably the worse idea in the history of Xcode.

Thanks

Replies

You cannot disable, but you can set a longer delay from 1s default, to for instance 10s (10_000 ms):

h ttps://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/328908/how-to-reduce-tooltip-appearance-delay-in-xcode

I didn't check if it had any effect on IB responsiveness.

BTW, you could also file a bug report for enhancement, to allow such setting in XCode preferences, and may be possibility to fully disable from Help menu.