Distribute custom app from business manager outside your country

We would like to distribute our custom apps outside our country (NL to SWE) with a redemption code. But when the employee in Sweden will try to download it with the URL i have created from te business manager it says that it only works in the Netherlands.

I hope anyone can help me with this case.

Replies

I apologize for the delay in response here. ABM is one instance per country, and redemption codes cannot be used across countries or ABM instances at this time.
Dear Apple,

We run into the same issue but with a multinational operating in 110 countries. No MDM and app gets rejected in public appstore because it is not intended for the general public.

MDM is not an option here as we have to find the first Enterprise in the world that has a global MDM live and rolled out globally for all BYOD employees, contractors and business affiliates.

How hard could it be to create a Multinational ABM account?

Derk

File a feature request Derk. We are in similar situation so that is what we are going. The more requests the better.
Thanks Jsweet. How do we file a feature request?

Dear Apple, please provide a solutions! Currently we have to recommend our clients to buy an android phone to give them to the employees because they can download the app from the public app store even the employee lives in an other country then Switzerland. BYOD is the future and Apple should address this.