Unable to submit an IAP application because App Store Connect won't accept the screenshot for the Reviewer

As the title suggests I've hit a brick wall and don't know what do about it.

I can't submit my application with IAP because I can't submit my IAP item, because it's missing meta-data. The only information I am unable to add is the screenshot for the reviewer.

According to the Apple documentation, the screenshot needs to be macOS requires 1280 x 800 pixels. However trying to add an image of that size, gets refused saying "Invalid Size". I've tried different file formats and even different file names, same thing happens again and again.

If I add an image of another size, it's initially gets accepted, but then when I try to save, a new error dialog appears saying I need to submit an image of valid size.

In desperation I tried to submit and see if the App Store Reveiewer could assist; even after explaining the situation to the reviewer and providing the images, the reviewer just blockaded everything and told me I need to submit my IAP item with my application. Which I don't seem able to do so.

I have spent two years developing this application, then months on top as I had to re-wire everything to use IAP because I was told by App Store to make it In-App-Purchase, and now I've completed this, I still can't sell my app on the Mac App Store.

Is there anything I can do?

Yours Desperately

Sam Rowlands

Replies

Tried it again today and it's working now.