Did your problem get fixed?
Because, Iam also getting this problem after updating the xcode version.
Objects inside table cells override with another objects.
Even after resizing its width, after close and reopen the xcode, table cell objects visibility gets disappeared.
table cell objects visibility gets disappeared.
Do you mean you see no cell at all ?
What do you see in tableView ?
- does the problem show in XCode or in the running app ?
- does it occur on device or simulator or both ?
- which version of iOS ?
- Do you have a sceneDelegate ?
After updating to xcode 11.3 , objects inside tableview cell gets collapsed in mainstoryboard itself. When I try to modify the cells object like adjusting width of an object which collapsed with other object, one of two things happens,
1. rollback to previous stage
2. objects visibily gone (white blank is showing , but the object layout is there only).
When I close and the reopen xcode, mainstory board design behaves weirdly. Tableview cell objects width exceeds the page screen.
1. Problem showing in xcode mainstoryboard
2. I didn't checked neither in device nor simulator because, design in storyboard messed up
3. Xcode 10 - working properly
Xcode 11.3 - storyboard problem
Did you restart the Mac ?
Maybe Xcode 11.3 installation was not complete.
Yes, I restart the whole mac device. Also, I had installed all xcode11.3 packages from appstore.
problem is only from tablecells object
Are the object that need to be inside the cell really inside (and not out, higher in the hierarchy) ?