Increase UILabel font size for iPad Pro 11 and 12.9in

Welcome,

In simple terms: How do I increase in a flexible way an UILabel's font size for big screen such as iPad Pro 11in/12.9in without doing a lot of constraints playing with the autoshrink feature and giving big random font size, nor doing stuff such as if width is >= 1366 { then do this and that }.

I have been working on this app and the layout is supposed to be flexible for the smallest screen out there iPhone SE to the iPad Pro 12.9 in,

and my situation is that I haven't found a good way of increasing the font size for iPad Pro 11 and 12.9in, I've been doing workarounds with constraints by using multiple constraints with autoshrink feature and also by expanding and doing hugging and compression resistance, but other than that I haven't found anyting scalable.

I've found only this but this doesn't really help me https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uifont/scaling_fonts_automatically

All my attempts so far:

1) Giving a big font size to the UILabel and then playing with the minimumScaleFactor which will of course decrease the font size when it doesn't have much space.

2) Doing ugly code such as width is >= 1366 etc..

3) By doing what apple recommends UIFont.preferredFont(forTextStyle: .largeTitle) for example, but still not big enough at least for the iPad 12.9in...

So...How have you guys solved this issue without doing anything crazy?