In App Packages - Developer Action Needed

Hi,

We are introducing In-App purchases for the first time. Auto-renewing subscription. The In-App packages are fine but the App got rejected for some binary issues. So we have made the necessary changes. But the In-App packages created went into the status of "Developer Action Needed", but when we wrote to Apple for support, they said since it's our first time submitting the App with In-App Packages, the App and the In-App packages should be submitted together for approval.

Since the In-App package status is "Developer Action Needed" we are not able to include that while submitting the app for review in the
"In-App Purchases" section. I want the In-App Packages status to be "Ready to submit" so we can include that while submitting the app for review. Can someone help us here?
P.S. We have already faced this issue and when we changed the language on the In-App packages, the status went from "Developer Action Needed" to "Waiting for review", and even in that state we were not able to include those packages in "In-App Purchases" section while trying to submit the app for review.

Replies

apple giving fu** answer even if they have paid membership amount, apple rejected my single build with new created account and all my hard work is not zero for this app. don't trust on apple. now i think i'm switching on Android Development.

App Review had to do something with your IAPs. Rather than reject the IAP, App Review made them 'developer action needed'. All you need to do is open the metadata for each IAP, add a word, save it, reopen the metadata again, remove that word and save it again. The 'developer action needed' will disappear.