Follow Tutorial to test but my enterprise account got banned

Hi all,

My company hired me to develop and maintain our company app for industry chain support propose in our local area network. I was a individual ios developer and only has App store experience, therefore I follow a tutorial to distrubie an app, what's the tutorial did is upload the logo, plist and IPA to github or skydrive. So I created an empty app demo first on github to test, it works.

Due to our company doesn't allow to access public network and host a server on public network, therefore I distribute our app on github, gitee to let our staff to download it via mobile hotspot.

After couple months, our enterprise account got terminated and the apple says I violate Section 11.3 of the ADEP Agreement and Section 10 of the Developer Agreement. I called apple and they told me that they can not give me more detail on it. I dont know what I did to violate the agreement. I guess it might be the problem on upload IPA to github and gitee. Our app only work on our local network area, there is no point to use for the public.

Please someone help me what I can do, our company bought a lot ipad and going to buy more, but now the apps are totally shutdown. We don't want to use android becuase my company has partnership with apple.

Thanks!