Can´t renew Paid App agreement.

I got message in "AppStore connect" saying that there is a new version of the new version of the agrrement (Your Paid Applications agreement has a new version)

When clicking on the "Agree" button for the renew for the Paid app agreement i get an error message saying there is a problem, but not what problem,. This is the error message. "We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later."

Ive gottten this message for several weeksl I have been trying different versions, with the same result.

I even tried to send a support case to apple, but the request has been unanswered for 3.5 weeks now.

I diont know what to do..

• Also for my company. Apple, please post a response for these issues?

• is there any update regarding this issue?

Add a Comment

Replies

I have the same issue. Any luck so far?

The same issue for me.

Anyone want to help ? Apple doesnt respond to email regarding this issue :(

I have the same issue as well. Does it resolve itself, or we need to do something?

We're facing the same issue, any ideas?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of azw Down vote reply of azw
  • Happening to me at the moment as well. Their contact page is also down, which is pretty hilarious.

• Likewise. Why has this issue raised its head again?

Add a Comment

is there any solution regarding this? i got this issue also

the same issue here. tried different browsers (chrome, safari), tried to clean cache files and cookies, nothing really helps. the worst thing is that i cannot publish a new app until this has been fixed. will they compensate for the hours and days wasted on this crap??

today, we found this issue too, it's crazy worked good few days ago.

In order to update your existing apps, create new in-app purchases, and submit new apps to the App Store, the user with the Legal role (Account Holder) must review and accept the Paid Applications Schedule (Schedule 2 to the Apple Developer Program License Agreement) in the Agreements, Tax, and Banking module.

To accept this agreement, they must have already accepted the latest version of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement in their account on the developer website.

seems need to accept the accepted the latest version of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, but in the developer website nothing remind appears.

we can't update a new version app for now!!!!!!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of euci Down vote reply of euci

The issue, for us anyway, resolved itself in roughly 5 hours. My assumption for a cause is account syncing lags on Apple's backend. The bug could also derive from bandwidth limitations given that many devs will be signing these agreements at the same time. Regardless, the issue did spontaneously resolved itself in a relatively short time frame.

I had the exact same issue. Just spammed the submit button 4-5 times, until it let me submit :o)

I've clicked it tens of times. Still not working.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of qliu Down vote reply of qliu
  • Same here

• Did you resolve it?

Add a Comment

I'm seeing the same problem. This is preventing notarization from working and breaking our builds. It's holding up our releases.

Same issue here, any update about this???!!!

Same here, did anyone find a way to get this to work?

Hey, same here in Germany... what's going on. Hopfully they can fix this soon. That's really a shame that this is taking so long to fix.