Beta 5 . 15A235d . MAIL bugs

5th Beta - already big troubbles with MAIL in combination with big EXCHANGE SERVER accounts.

- Exchange Mail account will not be displayed in a correct way, only as intelligence postbox

- MAIL crashes several time, already in combination with EXCHANGE accounts (sent to Apple)
- The new SF Fonts are not as good as the older used at Yosemite (I can compare it on two Mac´s I use)

I really do not understand why there are always troubbles regarding MAIL in each beta? The program itself did not change in function.

I had to delete the mailboxes etc. several times, but always the EXCHANGE bugs.

Hey APPLE, your MAIL Version in Yosemite works with all my EXCHANGE ACCOUNTS in a perfect way.
What is going on?!

BTW:

- Safari crashes on several websites - old known bugs, also not solved. Also posted to Apple.

Replies

Confirm. Apple with Exchange is now so much messed up that I actually subscribed to Outlook386 a couple days ago.

There was a post that Outlook 2016 doesn't work on El Cap 5. Not confirmed, works well here, and I calso can no problem push over mails from Outlook back to Mail and back - using a local dovecot.

I'm assuming you are aware that this is a BETA and that nothing is guaranteed to work until the product actually ships this Fall. Just because you don't see many visual changes to the Mail applicaiton doesn't mean there isn't a lot of behind the scenes work going on which is probably what is causing the bugs you are experiencing. Log a bug in Bug Reporter for the issues you are seeing.

I have a test machine running El Capitan Beta 5 and Outlook 2016. Outlook 2016 seems to be working just fine so far.