Unable to view crashes in Xcode

Hi!

I'm logged into Xcode 11.3.1 as our administrator, but as of a few days ago I can't now view any new crash data for any of our apps on the App Store. A warning icon appears next to the "App Store" drop-down, and if clicked on I get the following alert:

Unable to download crash information.

None of your developer accounts are authorized to access crash information for "<project name>". Verify that your developer accounts are correctly configured in Xcode, then try again.

I've tried again, tried logging out and back in again, tried with a different administrator user, but always get the same result.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? One of our users has changed a 5* review to 1* because the latest build crashes for them, but I can't access the data!

All the best,

David

Replies

This happened to some members of our team today, when we moved to a new office => our IPs changed. I was logged out of developer.apple.com and iTunes Connect. I logged in to both and restarted xCode - seems like some of these actions fixed the problem. I'm using two-factor authentication, not sure if this matters.

+1

I'm having the same issue. 😭

Just started seeing this for all apps. Xcode 11.3.1 and 11.4 beta 2.

.+1