Pubg game in not running smoothly

After i update this ios 13.4 my pubg game Is not running smoothly, grafic is too much fluctes(like burr), even i try lower grafic aslo same problem,befeor this pubg was running so smoothly in every grafic but now i couldnot able to play pubg game why??? Plzz fix this as soon as posible

Replies

I also faced this problem today after updating ios 13.4 please report

Stuttering and frameskipping.

touch input is not accurate at all, latency is worse than with mate10lite and thats alot.

noticed that the device is not even warming up after one hour of play. thermal throttling ?

all of this started after update to beta 2

so far tried uninstalling everything. Reset. Etc...

nothing works

Also the same thing, I wasn’t going to install the beta 2 update but at the end I did and it was a mistake.

Sent an email to TENCENT, just received a “don’t use beta versions of your software” answer. Seems that they’re not going to solve it. Hope apple solves it quickly, I don’t want to lose my Close encounters top

I also faced this problem.Please help us.

IOS 13.4 BETA 3 Out today, solves the problem with the game 👌-1F3FB;

I also facing the same problem, don’t know when it will be fix . Really irritating

I am facing multitouch problem.. When I using joystick and fire button others are not working.. this problem is happening after updating ios 13.4

PLEASE solve it as soon as possible.. : (
Guys no worries just reset ur iPad

After i update this ios 13.4 my pubg game Is not running smoothly, grafic is too much fluctes(like burr), even i try lower grafic aslo same problem,befeor this pubg was running so smoothly in every grafic but now i couldnot able to play pubg game why??? Plzz fix this as soon as posible