SDK Version Issue

Since yesterday 17th feb 2020 i am getting this error SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 11 SDK or later, included in Xcode 9 or later. Further, starting March 2019, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 10.1 or later. and am unable to upload the build.

It was working like a week back ,

i am getting the same error even after reinstalling xcode

I even upgraded the language to swift5 and it did not work

Replies

i even tried to build the app last vesion of the app and upload and i am still getting the same issue

What iPhone SDK are you using?

xcodebuild -sdk -version

iPhoneOS13.2.sdk - iOS 13.2 (iphoneos13.2)

SDKVersion: 13.2

Path: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS13.2.sdk

PlatformVersion: 13.2

PlatformPath: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform

BuildID: 908F121A-FDD9-11E9-80B6-3DB8040D7714

ProductBuildVersion: 17B102

ProductCopyright: 1983-2019 Apple Inc.

ProductName: iPhone OS

ProductVersion: 13.2.2

That is what is in your Xcode app. Do you have any 3rd party libraries or frameworks in your app? What SDK are those using?

I am using cocoa pods to install the 3rd party libraries and dont have any added directly.

I used an other mac with xcode 11.1 and was able to upload the build is it something to do with version of the X-Code

It doesn't matter where they come from. They are your responsibility.

I've the same code, same XCode. I just did some minor update to the code, now I cannot submit my app to the app store due to this issue

"SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 10.1 or later. Further, starting June 30, 2020, iOS app updates submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later, included in Xcode 11 or later."

I did successfully upload my app last week. Don't know what happen witth Apple back-end 😟

I got solution now.

I clearn this directory '/Users/longcao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData'

Then archive the app, then I can validate and upload my app to the app store.

@appfxdesign, thanks! that worked for me as well