What should I pay attention to APP reviewing with auto-renewable subscription IAP in it?

What should I pay attention to APP reviewing with auto-renewable subscription IAP in it? I am heard about that if an APP with auto-renewable subscription IAP in it, then the app should allow users who are not logged in to buy IAP. If not, the app review will be rejected, is that true?

Replies

The guidelines for IAPs are here:

https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/#business

Autorenewable subscriptions require displaying a set of information in a modal form. I do not know where that is described but it is satisfied in my app "OptionPosition+" before you make a subscription purchase - you can copy that language.

>allow users who are not logged in to buy IAP.

It is unclear what you mean by "logged in". You can certainly require a user to be logged into their iCloud account. I beleive you can require a user to be logged into an account on your server - but I am not certain about this.

What i mean `not logged in` is the visitors of our APP.

It remains unclear what you mean by "logged in". It now additionally remains unclear what you mean by a "Visitor". I understand that a "Visitor" is not logged in . What does it mean to visit your app? Who is logged in? And to what are they logged in? Facebook? GMail? iCloud? Your server?