Unable to Notarize pkg bundle with Sparkle pod embedded

Facing issue with notarising Sparkle embedded framework.

The signature of the binary is invalid.

These four binaries

/MyApp.app/Contents/MacOS/MyApp
/MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Sparkle
/MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Versions/A/Sparkle
/MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Versions/Current/Sparkle

Im fairly certain all the above issues are occurring because of embedded Sparkle framework.

Updated RunScript :
This is present in my runscript phase

codesign --verbose --force -o runtime --sign "Developer ID Application: XXXXXXXX" "Pods/Sparkle/Sparkle.framework/Versions/A/Resources/AutoUpdate.app/Contents/MacOS/fileop"
codesign --verbose --force -o runtime --sign "Developer ID Application: XXXXXXXX" "Pods/Sparkle/Sparkle.framework/Versions/A/Resources/AutoUpdate.app"
codesign --verbose --force -o runtime --sign "Developer ID Application: XXXXXXXX" "Pods/Sparkle/Sparkle.framework"

The output Im getting from Notarization Logs :

Contents/Payload/Applications/MyApp.app/Contents/MacOS/MyApp -> The signature of the binary is invalid.
Contents/Payload/Applications/MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Sparkle -> The signature of the binary is invalid.
Contents/Payload/Applications/MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Versions/A/Sparkle -> The signature of the binary is invalid.
Contents/Payload/Applications/MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Versions/Current/Sparkle -> The signature of the binary is invalid.

I tried running on each of the above binaries like this

codesign -vvv --deep --strict MyApp.app/Contents/MacOS/MyApp
codesign -vvv --deep --strict MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Sparkle
codesign -vvv --deep --strictMyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Versions/A/Sparkle
codesign -vvv --deep --strict MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Versions/Current/Sparkle

I get the following response each time

valid on disk
satisfies its Designated Requirement

What am I doing wrong ?