Revoked Certificate

Every 24 hours or so I get this email: "You have revoked your certificate, so it is no longer valid". What did I do to revoke it? (I"m just using the Xcode auto-generation process so unsure as to what I did that caused it to be revoked). It doesn't seem to have any effect on testing but it's annoying to constantly get this email, so I'm just trying to understand why this keeps happening. Are these Xcode generated certificates only valid for 24 hours?

Replies

Do you have a valid paid Developer Program account, or are you working with Xcode's free provisioning?

I have a problem, I revoked my certificate,but the p12 file is still valid

XCode version:11.3.1 - Catalina

After I installed the certificate, open the project. Xcode will automatically create a development certificate, and I can run my project normally. But when I opened other projects of my team, the following problems occurred:

Revoke certificate Your account already has a signing certificate for this machine but it is not present in your keychain. To create a new one, you must first revoke the existing certificate.

After clicking revoke, I removed the original development certificate and recreated a new one. My current project can run normally, but the problem still occurs when I open other projects.

This is new Paid Apple Developer’s Account.

XCode cannot recognize my certificate.

How to solve this problem?

Please help for this solutions.

Thank you kindly, CR