- Put a file apple-app-site-association in pre-iOS13 format to /.well-known/ subdirectory and ensured it's content type is application/json
On iOS12.4.1 it looks fine so far:
- swcd successfully activates applinks service.
- Relevant delegates callback are called correctly if user taps on a link in Mail / Safari etc.
- On one of the devices, swcd doesn't update configuration even if app is deleted and re-installed. So, universal links have stopped working there entirely for our app. Reboots / re-installs don't help.
- On the device same effect is seen as before: when user taps a link -> app is started, but activity continuation delegate methods are not called. They are only called if the app wasn't terminated.
search.developer.apple.com still is not validating the site configuration: "Error no apps associated with url"