"There was an error saving changes. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact us."

An app I submitted was rejected, so I made the necessary changes. I had an extra in-app purchase, which I was not using and when I went to delete it, I deleted the wrong. Now, I have created a new in-app subscription to replace the one I deleted, but I can not submit it for review, it is stuck on "Ready to Submit" As soon as I click "Submit for review", 1/2 second later, it automatically returns:

"There was an error saving changes. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact us."

The 2 other in-app purchases are Waiting for Review.

I clicked Submit In-App Purchase and the spinner is stuck spinning next to Submitting In-App Purchase.

I have turned off my mac, deleted cookies, used different browsers, deleted and added the in-app purchase again and nothing is working.

Replies

Hi,mikedescranton

I also encountered the same problem, is there a solution?

Hi mikedescranton ,

i also facing same problem have you got any solution for it
Me too... Help me!!
I also encountered the same problem, contact Apple has not replied.
Tried to create a new item, but submitted for review kept reporting an error.
Has anyone solved it
I'm having the same problem has anyone found a fix
I'm having the same problem ..
Has anyone found a fix?
pls, Apple help me

Same here, I'm experiencing this exact error when trying to submit an In-App Purchase for a review. Is it just supposed to go away on its own? This is holding up a major marketing campaign for us.

How to fix this?