Multi Platform (IOS, Web, Android) Subscriptions

I am building a multi-platform application on android and IOS, my app was rejected because I did not implement apples in-app purchase. My issue is that users that Purchase from an Android device should still have an active subscription if they get an IOS phone, or access the product via the web browser.

Currently, I have implemented a third party (STRIPE) to process the subscriptions, however, apple has rejected our code and directed us to use the apple in-app purchase functionality.

As you can imagine this causes a lot of headaches if the user wants to use Web or Android moving forward for purchase.

Replies

Purchases in the Apple iOS app must be through IAP. BUt purchases on android can come in under:

3.1.3(b) Multiplatform Services: Apps that operate across multiple platforms may allow users to access content, subscriptions, or features they have acquired elsewhere, including consumable items in multi-platform games, provided those items are also available as in-app purchases within the app. You must not directly or indirectly target iOS users to use a purchasing method other than in-app purchase, and your general communications about other purchasing methods must not discourage use of in-app purchase.

>my app was rejected because

Pls. show -all- rejections and appeals your app has generated so far,for clarity, thanks.