App previews for Share Extensions: How?

Hi there.

I'm hoping someone can tell me the "approved" method for showing potential users my app via an App Preview.

Some background: My app allows users to capture music playlists from a range of different web pages & apps. It does this via a share extension, so when the user sees a playlist they want to capture they simply "share" it with my app and it does the rest. So far, so good - the app has been live for some time and several releases.

Unfortunately the latest version of my app, which includes an App Preview of the share extension in use, has just been rejected with the following message:

Guideline 2.3.4 - Performance - Accurate Metadata

Your app previews include content that does not sufficiently reflect the app in use. Specifically, your previews:

- Show footage other than the app in use.

This is entirely accurate: there is a brief view where you can see a playlist in Safari. It's there because that's how my app works - you can bring up a web page with a playlist in Safari and invoke my share extension to import the playlist. That's what the App Preview shows, and I feel it would be misleading to users if they could not see that's how it works.

However I'm being rejected for showing this.

Could anyone shed light on the right way to show a share extension such that it doesn't breach App Review guidelines?

Thanks in advance.