Transformable properties errors

I'm getting the following error messages:

CoreData: annotation: Failed to load optimized model at path '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/0E3DF5FB-DA57-4A63-98FE-59E2961C6F50/Routes.app/GoogleMaps.bundle/GMSCacheStorage.momd/StorageWithTileProto.omo'

2020-01-11 17:19:50.885657-0600 Routes[1913:394464] [error] fault: One or more models in this application are using transformable properties with transformer names that are either unset, or set to NSKeyedUnarchiveFromDataTransformerName. Please switch to using "NSSecureUnarchiveFromData" or a subclass of NSSecureUnarchiveFromDataTransformer instead. At some point, Core Data will default to using "NSSecureUnarchiveFromData" when nil is specified, and transformable properties containing classes that do not support NSSecureCoding will become unreadable.

. . .

CoreData: warning: Property 'value' on Entity 'GMSCacheProperty' is using nil or an insecure NSValueTransformer. Please switch to using "NSSecureUnarchiveFromData" or a subclass of NSSecureUnarchiveFromDataTransformer instead.

. . .

2020-01-11 17:20:08.491131-0600 Routes[1913:394093] Can't end BackgroundTask: no background task exists with identifier 13 (0xd), or it may have already been ended. Break in UIApplicationEndBackgroundTaskError() to debug.

I don't know what the problem is because I am not using any CoreData Attributes of type Transformable nor is there any code in my project about anything transformable. I have searched with Google for this error, but have not found a solution that works.

Accepted Reply

I figured out that I had made a mistake in how I added to a relationship. When I changed the code to add to the relationship using the add method of the managed object subclass, the error disappeared.

Replies

Hello I have the same issue. Looking for answers. Did you find something? Here my log:
One or more models in this application are using transformable properties with transformer names that are either unset, or set to NSKeyedUnarchiveFromDataTransformerName. Please switch to using "NSSecureUnarchiveFromData" or a subclass of NSSecureUnarchiveFromDataTransformer instead. At some point, Core Data will default to using "NSSecureUnarchiveFromData" when nil is specified, and transformable properties containing classes that do not support NSSecureCoding will become unreadable.

I figured out that I had made a mistake in how I added to a relationship. When I changed the code to add to the relationship using the add method of the managed object subclass, the error disappeared.

Can you please share how the issue was resolved @ShinehahGnolaum

Which version of Xcode is this?