Unable to get Apple Developer Account

Hi,

I made the first payment through credit card from Pakistan on 18th of December for enrollment of Apple Developer account. After couple of days I sent an email to apple support to know the status of my payment and they responded that your payment wasn't verified so please contact your financial institution. I contacted the bank and they said we haven't received anything from Apple's end.

I then made the payment on 28th of December using Visa debit card and didn't heard back from apple for couple of days. I contacted the apple support again and they said your payment is being verified. I contacted the bank to ensure that they do not reject my payment this time. Bank confirmed Visa debit card payment is not allowed for online shopping so this payment will not be processed.

Now its the 3rd time, I used the same credit card as in first attempt to get this account and made the payment 3 days ago. I am not sure where I am in the process. can someone please guide me.

I thing that I have observed is apple doesn't ask for security code at payment screen. I am not sure how they process the payment without that code. Please help somebody!

Regards,

Muhammad Bilal Javed

Add a Comment

Replies

There is a problem that Apple support can't acknowledge - many users can't pass through payment option at developer profile. The order is created, but the money is not withdrawn from credit card. We need to reach someone at Apple who's in charge. But how to do this? Support keeps repeating the same thing - try different card, contact your bank, etc. And ignore that we used dozens of cards and banks yet. And there are no problems with these cards elsewhere.

Some one posted a solution.

Could it work for you ?

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/126314

Just received confirmation that my purchase was successful! In case it is not some internal fix here are the things I did:

- used my main many years old appleid (same as for iTunes and iCloud)

- wired brand new card to iTunes for that account and made a purchase of some random app

- replaced trusted phone in previous appleid (it was new one created specially for Apple developer) with other phone and requested appleid complete removal

Not working
You have tough luck bro. They will not let you have the account.

It seems like you need a US credit card for purchasing Apple Developer Individual Account. If you have any relatives or good friends in USA, ask them to apply for the account and pay them that amount. That is the only way I have found till date.

I am however going to incorporate a company and try to get a developer account. If it happens I will just transfer my app to my new account.

I am assuming it is only with Individual Developer Accounts and not organization Account.

Apple has extra steps for everything... Duh...!!!
Akhilashokan Bro Did you sort it out ? For me Organization also fails
I have same issue every time I try to create developer account.

I FOUND A SOLUTION!!

im replying to everyone that has an issue and hopefully it works for you guys!! If it works for you SHARE AND COMENT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. Here is my quick story of what i did!

So just like everyone else i was trying to register for an account.. I have been TRYING FOR 16 HOURS NONSTOP! It kept declining for some reason. Then i called my bank, and just like everyone else, the bank said there is nothing wrong and that i should be able to process the payment. So after about 46 attempts (litterally 46! I counted) i started reading the forum posts on google about developer accounts AND LITERALLY EVERYONE IS HAVING THIS SAME PESKY ERROR! i noticed some of the people who posted were out of the country.. So i put two and two together and tried to deduce why this is happening. What i came up wirh is that maybe, apple is not recognizing my adress and thinking it is in another country all though i put USA. MAYBE because of how it is formatted maybe it cant verify the adress. So i tried ONE FINAL LAST TIME AND IT WORKED!!

So APPLE abd my bank was RIGHT!! It was nothing they could do because the info we are entering is WRONG!

heres what i did:

The adress is was entering was 1034 3/4 e normandy dr, rosemesd, ca 91776

SOLUTION 1:

The issue was that apple DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THESE ADRESSES so if you have a wierd adress like mine put in the adress WITHOUT the 3/4. or if u have a wierd adress try to shorten the adress. It is ok if it is not the exact same as on the card!! TRY DIFFERENT COMBINARIONS FOR YOU ADRESS.. I TRIED (3/4) that didint work, then i tried 34 and that didint work but once i deleted it completely it worked like a charm! :

SOLUTION 2: Another thing is i did was NOT PUT MY APARTMENT NUMBER. apple has a hard time recognizing that as well. So if you are putting the apartment number,, try WITHOUT IT.

SOLUTION 3: try to spell the city name all the way out. If that dosent work try to abbreviate. Try different combinations.

SOLUTION 4 If all else fails, TRY A CARD WITH SOMEONE ELSES NAME. i tried this (my moms card) i put in all of her info and it went through! Success! Im sure you guys can find a friend or family member to give u money and u can just give them the money back.

If you guys have more issues or can't do it, let me know!! I really hope this helps! REMEMBER TO PASS THE WORD AROUND IF THIS HELPS YOU.