movement disorder entitlement question

Hi,

I created a standalone Watch App with the movement disorder entitlement contained within the profiles for the application (i have unique profiles and app id's for each of the three targets for the watch app). The entitlement added in the profiles is called 'Movement Disorder Entitlement Template (Dev)'. To build I turned off automatic signing for each target and imported its own provisioning profile with the entitlement. The application builds fine. When I run I get the following:

2020-01-03 12:36:37.159615-0500 TestWatchHelloWorld4 WatchKit Extension[2372:175608] [Health] {"msg":"Usage of CMMovementDisorderManager requires a special entitlement. Please see for more information https://developer.apple.com/documentation/coremotion/cmmovementdisordermanager", "event":assert, "condition":isEntitled}

How can I check in xCode project to verify the application is using the profile with the movement disorder manager entitlement template?

Thanks in advance.

Update 01-19-2020:

I worked with support and was able to resolve. Approval of my application id for the entitlement was added and I needed to add a key to the entitlements file for the project. All is working now!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of TheDoubleD Down vote post of TheDoubleD
1.2k views

Replies

Hi!

I am dealing with same situation. How did you fix it? What key did you add to entitlements file? Thank you

Hi, we're dealing with the same issue. how and where in Xcode exactly is the entitlement to be set?