iOS 13 Music Widget does not update played albums

I have reported this but at least ten times with zero response from Apple. Music Widget used to work perfectly up to build. 13.1.2. Since 13.2 and up to 13.3... the Music Widget no longer functions properly. iPhone 11 Pro with AIFF files. Play any track and the Music Widget does not update last song played artwork in the widget. However occassionally when using CarPlay the Widget does update. It however does not update on the Phone itself when playing from the music app. I have a number of albums showing in the widget - (previously played albums) but nothing new played ever updates. NOTE: When iOS 13 arrived the widget worked. Play any song and it instantly shows in the widget what was being played. This is a bug. '

I have been to an Apple Store and had genuises reproduce the same behaviour on their phones.

Would someone please test and add comments here. Hopefully Apple will take notice and fix it.

Thanks.

Replies

This problem still exists even after I updated to IOS 14.0.1. Using IphoneX.
Same problem here!
iPhone 6s ios 14.01
Same... I’m in iOS 14.4 in iPhone 11 Pro.
Still a problem. iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14.4.1

I've updated everything. Deleted the Music App. Signed in and out of Apple Music account. Restarted. Still stuck on the same album.