reset cloudkit data, add container, hide container

How do you reset the cloud kit data? There does not seem to be a reset option in the dashboard. I am still in the development environment working on an app that uses cloud kit and core data.

How do you delete a cloudkit container? I am not able to either delete or add a cloudkit container either from Xcode or the dashboard. So I am having to use containers with names like BabiFud from a tutorial I tried years ago. This is anoying and seems that this problem has been around for years and should be fixed by now. Did the engineer in charge of the dashboard code quit years ago and was not replaced?

If I can't delete a container or even hide its name in the Home list at least I should be able to add a new container.

Accepted Reply

I found the reset button. Select a container from the Home list and without opening the container select the gear icon by the Development Label. I kept opening the container to look for the reset button. 😊

Replies

I found the reset button. Select a container from the Home list and without opening the container select the gear icon by the Development Label. I kept opening the container to look for the reset button. 😊