Payment and Financial reports - Payment delay

In Payment and Financial reports it says that the transfer is paid on December 5, 2019 but today on December 18 i do not have any funds on my bank account. Usually the delay of the transfer is about 1 day, but this time happens to be more days. Is this normal or just standard delay with the transferring process?

Replies

I have the same problem, man. No idea why this is happening. It seems that our money are on some correspondent bank. If you were receiving money from UK in Europe then the correspondent bank is Deutche Bank and it had big problems on October 2019. They lost data for $1billion transactions! The manager told this to my friend. No idea what to do. I contacted Apple and they told me the money left Apple's account. Now I asked them to start investigation.

I have same problem!

But I already missed 3 payments in row.

I have never had problem with payments and didn't edit bank information (problems started from October)!

At first, it was payment from October 31. Money didin't come into my bank account.

Apple Support told, that I need to ask my bank. But my bank support told, that they didn't receive this payment from Apple to me.

Second payment on December 5. Money lost again and after that they back to Apple. I have seen status "payment returned". Then I received letter from Apple Support:

"Your December 5th payment was returned on 12/6. We have asked our bank to investigate why both payments failed. As soon as we have further info, we will pass it on."

And after that I made BIG MISTAKE. I change my bank information in AppStoreConnect (because I opened new bank account).

So, last payment on December 30 I missed again.

Today Apple Support clarified it for me:

"If you have a returned payment and THEN update your banking, yes, it will be up to 2 payment cycle when payments will resume.

Money will not be lost - just delayed."

So if you have returned payment - you should not hurry to change bank information. Because you will wait long time after that.

And now I am waiting any information about my first returned payments - October 31, and December 5.

Apple Support making their investigating.

Add a Comment

How did you contact Apple Support? Is there an email id to contact them? I am also facing similar problem.

So, did you receive your returned payments? Please let me also know what was the reason that the payments were returned.

Did you get the money in your account ? What was the result of the Apple's investigation ?

@stew412 what happen in the end, kindly share the full details of this process

@dimebt @Boiko_artem1994 @stew412 @"Diveo+Media" what happens in the end, kindly share the full details of this process and how long it took to get the money in your account. thank you guys