App 'Ready for Sale' but not available for sale

The new version of our app has been 'Ready for Sale' for 21 hours but is still not available in the app store. Anyone else seeing delays with their apps?

• I believe they are working days M-F. So if you go live on Friday, it could be until Tuesday... Otherwise it's been 72 hours for us.

Add a Comment

Replies

Has been 12 hours for me now. So I guess we'll just have to wait longer today...

[Update] Has been 24 hours now, update is still not present in the AppStore. Usually it was up to 1 hour. Guess it is time to create a bug report.

[Update] Reported under FB7498371.

[Update] After ~28 hours updated version is available in the AppStore.

Did your app update ever show up in the App Store? I’ve been waiting about 14 hours now and it’s still not there. This is the only forum I’ve found discussing this issue. Any update for either of you?

Other forum posts have commented on the possibility that it can take 24 hours to get an app posted in all country App Stores and 48 hours for IAPs to go live.

This is also happening to us, never before, but this time we've waited 30 hours since "Ready for Sale" so far and still not available on App store...not sure what happened...

Same to us... Waiting 24 hours...

24h for me, still waiting :(

I have the same problem......

same here .. been waiting for >24hrs ..

Almost 24 hours.

Almost 24 hours for me as well. This is my first app release so I wasn't sure what to expect. Glad to hear it's not just me.

26 hours for us 😟 Usually only takes 30 minutes. Something must be up with Apple?

It took about 26 hours but my update just showed up in the app store so it is working, just a little bit slower than usual.

Also experienced same delay over the last day, but did finally see it go through this morning after ~33 hours.

Why so long this time?

Apple used to say "up to 24 hours" in the notification e-mails, but I doesn't anymore (I don't think it has for a while). Is there anywhere else Apple makes it clear that it could take up to 24 hours?

>Why so long this time?

Typical annual holiday rush to get apps/updates in the store before the cut off...routinely creates an atypical review backlog, I think.

Welcome to the App Store. Happy Holidays!

So after around 40 hours, it reflects on App Store, so i guess you just have to wait a little longer at the moment.