App Rejected for Category Name

Hello everyone !

We created app year back and we had Trivia Game and Utilities back then.

App was approved in game category.

Now, We updated app and with some more features on Games and some more on utilities app got rejected and I didnt get any reply on message of resolution center...

Why is this happened ? Apps keeps growing right ? Why app is so reserved to give creators unwanted stress and keep away earning from them ?

I am from Nepal, is this that I am from developing country and apple ignores my app ? Does apple ignores these things ?

We created new app in six month, android app is live since month but our IOS app is not getting approved..

Anyone help us out, now its like I have completed reading whole web about this issue but I didn't get response from apple. This app is launced by Ex Prime mister and Ex chief justice of Nepal and I am feeling like why there is something that is making me and my whole team frustated while we did best and followed every policies and guidelines and developed by best developers 😟

Help me to get it approved 😟 anyone please

Replies

>app got rejected

When the app was rejected a reason was posted. Have you found that reason for rejection? The title of your post is "App Rejected for Category Name" but there is nothing in the post that describes how you know that.

Everything you wrote in the post is very impoortant to you. As is your entire personal life - to you, very important. But for this forum it is all a diversion from the issue at hand. Your entire post is best put this way:

Hello everyone !

App was approved in game category.

Now, We updated app ....and ... got rejected and I didnt get any reply on message of resolution center...

Why is this happened ?

Help me

What could be the solution ? Here the reason is category change ? I developer trivia game and utilities from first, now when I updated app the issue arrived. In review since week more... I could have done something If I had got reply of my message in resolution center.. I don't know why apple even reply clearly about what to do.

What information are you reading that makes you write "Here the reason is category change ?"

What exactly did app review write to you when they rejected the app?