Status "Active (Pending User Info)"on itunesconnect

The status for my Agreements, Tax and Banking on itunesconnect is Active (Pending User Info). What does it mean? Can anyone explain this for me?

Replies

I have the same thing

and yet all the contacts (financial , techincal etc) are filled in

I resolved it by selecting a contact for Senior Management, Financial, Technical, Legal, and Marketing boxes.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of rex Down vote reply of rex
  • Worked, thank you!

• How to select a contact for senior management, financial, technical, legal and marketing boxes? Where these options are available?

Add a Comment

Same here. It's OK now, thanks.

I did that weeks ago, but there is no luck for me. I am trying it to setup now for more than a month. Apple is working very slow on it.

I followed Rex's answer "selecting a contact for Senior Management, Financial, Technical, Legal, and Marketing boxes". I put myself for all fields and then the status became active.
Adding the contact info fixed it for me too.
Filling in all the contacts worked immediately for me after I finished putting them in.

People keep saying they did this or that, but no one tells us how to do these things. Like where is the "selecting a contact for Senior Management, Financial, Technical, Legal, and Marketing boxes"?? and where is this "Filling in all the contacts worked immediately for me"??

Add a Comment