Looking for an Apple Developer Relations Rep., please? How does one get in touch with them?

Hello,

I work for a large (international sales) clothing company with several brands and eCommerce sites world wide.

We're having issues with Apple Pay and how it sends certain field data, further down the line in our supply chain process, to other third party vendors like SAP, especially in international regions, etc.

It's at the point where we need help from an Apple Developer Relations person — I would need to get them in touch with my managers to descibe the issues. How do I get in touch with an Apple Developer Relations representative for our region (Portland/Beaverton/Hillsboro area of Oregon in U.S.)? If anyone could please advise, it would be appreciated.

best,

faddah

Accepted Reply

Guessing you're talking about Nike...

AsdevForums is mainly dev/to-dev, I can only steer you towards the 'Contact Us' link, below. You ping them, they call you.

I'd keep my expectations low, however. Not sure there are 'regional' reps.

As for Apple Pay, assuming you need merchant support, vs garden variety dev support, see: contact merchant support

Good luck.

Replies

Guessing you're talking about Nike...

AsdevForums is mainly dev/to-dev, I can only steer you towards the 'Contact Us' link, below. You ping them, they call you.

I'd keep my expectations low, however. Not sure there are 'regional' reps.

As for Apple Pay, assuming you need merchant support, vs garden variety dev support, see: contact merchant support

Good luck.