Apple Push Services Certificate warning email

Hello,

My client received the email below regarding the certificate for the Apple Push Services expiring. We publish apps through a 3rd party platform and they informed me that if I republish the app that would take care of the certificate. I republished on 11/20 and it did not take care of it.

Could someone please advise me as to how to do this.

Thanks

Your Apple Push Services Certificate will no longer be valid in 30 days. To generate a new certificate, sign in and visit Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.

Certificate: Apple Push Services

Identifier: com.partnerscmmarketing.WiscoGuide

Team ID: R5QL9H5AXN

To learn more about expired certificates, visit the certificates support page.

Best regards,

Apple Developer Program Support

Replies

Republishing your app will not affect your push certificate. Just as the apple dev support email says, you must configure that under Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.

If you see something about keychain and requesting a certificate from an authority, you're on the right track.

Here is an apple link on how to do it:

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/usernotifications/setting_up_a_remote_notification_server/establishing_a_certificate-based_connection_to_apns

Otherwise there are a few quick hits on google "generate push certificate". The look and feel has been updated over the years so a few online articles may look a little dated.