If have a "7 day free trial" in my app - after how long will a sale register on app store connect

1. If have a "7 day free trial" Subscription in my app - after how long will a sale register on "app store connect" after a trail has been purchased.
2. Is there a report within App Store Connect that reports on how many "7 Day free trails" have been actioned and how many subsiquent subscription have been canceled?

WIth thanks in advance for your kind feedback

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of robert191 Down vote post of robert191
2.8k views

Replies

Are you asking about App Analytics?

"Subscription Conversion and Retention Rates

View monthly introductory price conversion rates and retention rates for the 12 months preceding a selected end date. With this information, you can gain a better understanding of the introductory pricing offers that are most effective in converting users. You can also see how effective you are at retaining subscribers, and whether the retention rate differs based on your app, the subscription start month, or the subscription offerings."

Looks like the keyword is 'monthly', so however long it takes for that report to become available following a given month, say at least a few days, maybe a week, after a fiscal calendar month closes.

I have the same question. It's driving me insane. Why can't I simply view:

-Number of free trials started -Number of trials converted to new subscriptions

Add a Comment

I am also looking for an answer to this. Id like to see how many free trials have been signed up before they canceled/actionable

Add a Comment

I have been looking for answer to this for hours - did you find out? Let me know

Go to Sales and Trends -> Event (under Subscriptions)

There you can view how many free trial Activations, Cancellations, Conversions to Standard Price or other events happened.