XCode Version 11.3 beta (11C24b) - command strip failed

I'm building an app with Cordova, AngularJS, and Ionic. I have been using XCode to build my project for iOS. For the past several months I've been able to build the project with no problems but I can no longer build my project.

This is the error that I'm getting:

Strip /Users/swdev/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Self_Service-dmwurawdbtvnmpgdsjvsyxoxafvo/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Self\ Service/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/iphoneos/libCordova.a (in target 'CordovaLib' from project 'CordovaLib')

cd /Users/swdev/Documents/SelfServiceApp/platforms/ios/CordovaLib

/Volumes/Aubs/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/strip -S -T /Users/swdev/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Self_Service-dmwurawdbtvnmpgdsjvsyxoxafvo/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Self\ Service/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/iphoneos/libCordova.a

fatal error: /Volumes/Aubs/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/strip: can't open temporary file: /tmp/strip.toG3ML (No such file or directory)

Command Strip failed with a nonzero exit code

Showing Recent Issues

/fatal error:1:1: can't open temporary file: /tmp/strip.toG3ML (No such file or directory)