Bank Application with our bank cards integrated with Apple Pay

Hi, we are working on an application for bank is Spain and we would like to integrate a payments with our cards into our application,

I have read in the documentation that Apple have to add a special entitlement to our account. Before you add the necessary entitlement for Apple Pay In-App Provisioning

I'd like to know if we need to sign the contract with Apple before we start, or we can start developing and signing the contract later.

I have read the contract and do not understand the penalty if you do not complete the application in 6 months on the due date. What date do you mean, the date of signing the contract? And what is the penalty if you do not arrive on time? Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Replies

>Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Apple Developer Forums is a community for discussing developer-level issues with Apple’s SDKs and tools. It is not an official Apple support channel, even for developer issues, and it’s definitely not the right place to get actionable answers about Apple Pay implementation/entitlement details.

You should use the direct contact support process for these details.

My opinion is that you can develop your application w/AP all you want, just don't go too far and assume you will be allowed an entitlement. I'd assume the only penalty if your request times out is that you need to re-apply and repeat the process. Six months seems a window to avoid being caught out of requirements and/or the process changes. If you can't get your side working within that time, you've got other issues, I think.