Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

Hi, i am seeing the following message when i try to enroll in developer program as individual.

Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

i am over 18.

Replies

No one here on DevForums can help you with enrolment and account issues. You need to escalate this with Developer Programs Support, who you can contact by going to the Contact Us page on the developer web site and then following Membership and Account > Program Enrollment (note the US spelling on both words :-)

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

Had the same problem. Have you fixed this issue yet?

Had the same issue. Anyone found any solution yet or not?

Apple makes everything so convenient and easy to use but gives hard f$#ing time to developers.

What is wrong with you guys (Referring to the apple developers team)!!

I've been trying to solve this problem since last week but no luck at all. Apple support also ***** in this case. They say that they'll get back to me after investigating my issue but never do.

I tried a whole bunch of accounts (old ones, new ones, the one created from windows, the one created from mac, the one created from iPhone) but all shows the same error. Added correct information in my account and there is no age issue as I'm 31 years old!!

If it was google, They'll let you complete this process in only a couple of hours not days but hours! I'm not saying that it should be too liberal but at least be clear about the process and what's missing.

I have no clue what is wrong with my account. All information is provided is legit and legal. I'm even willing to provide my legal documents to prove it but can I do that??? **** no!! Because there is nothing I can do at this point. Smartest people on the planet my a$$!!

I'm so **** frustrated with this issue. I just want a developer account so that I can upload my apps to app store but I'm nowhere near doing that.

They don't realize how important it is for people like me to have the ability to upload apps to AppStore.

I really wish someone who hears me out can help me get enrolled in the Apple Developer Program successfully.

I'll be very thankful to that person.

Thanks.

I feel with apple like a s**t now, I published all my app on any platform for a weeks, but apple ... just nothing to say.

I got the same message, with no detailed description after trying to enroll to the developer program.
I got in phone with the support team and they've found the problem with my account.
The problem was that my appleID first name was the string "iOS".
After renaming it, the error message was gone.
The problem is that this must be one of many verifications that doesn't have any description to the end user. So if that's not your case, I advice you to get in contact with developer support via email or phone call (the called me less than 30s after I requested).

I hope Apple provides better error messages, but in the meanwhile, the support must solve your problem.
Best.

Tried a few times to contact support. They just said they could not found the reason too and couldn't provide any solutions.... So frustrating

Same here. Just got off phone with support and felt like they just wanted to get rid of me.

Absolutely infuriating.
I am totally frustrated with Apple. I raised a case with them and they closed the case stating "Due to one or more reasons we cannot provide you access". Unbelievable that this is coming from Apple.
I also got this same message "For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed. We are unable to continue with your enrollment at this time."

However i have created new ID and able to submit application now.

it looks to me that the Age given during first time registration has caused an issue for me. i was using this ID for my daughter's ipad and i had given her dob, so friends try out with new account.
@eskimo,

No one here on DevForums can help you with enrolment and account issues. You need to escalate this with Developer Programs Support

I've tried this, even asked the last contact to escalate the problem, but the result was just a manager with no more help than previous contacts, and she was just anxious to dump the call since she had no solution. (I was very polite to everyone).

(US-Based, multiple apple IDs, multiple IOS devices, multiple credit cards, new accounts, old iTunes accounts, developer app, web browser, - nothing! signup never completes: "Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time. " or "An unknown error occurred".)

Do you have 2 step verification enabled?

I am having same issue apple I can’t Errol with With my account I was able to click on the enroll button before it just stoped working

keep getting all sort of error payment could now be completed

apple should make things better we are being charged more I paid other stores within 30 min