Missing tax button

On my App Store connect page I am missing my Agreements, tax, and banking overview page. I just submitted my first app and it said it got approval, but now it says... Pending agreements I already contacted apple help page, but it says they aren't going to get back to me for a 1-2 of days and I was hoping to resolve this sooner, do you guys know how I can fix it?

Accepted Reply

My issue has been solved after only a few days. I just had to call Apple and send them a few emails. They never said why it happened. I’m not sure if this is something all new users go through; but if you call them about it they will resolve the missing button agreements, tax and banking button in a few days.

Replies

I Have tried Safari on my MacBook Pro, Firefox as well, I also tried it on my iPhone, 2 different iPads. Everything I have is up to date with Catalina and latest version of safari.
I Contacted support through email and they told me to try and look in a drop down menu next to the AppStore connect logo, it's not there either... and that they will pass this information on to engineers.
I called them and they put me on hold for a while and then said managers aren't available they will call me back in a day or two.

I developed a game and its only a $1.99. No IAP or ads.

This is just important to me, I feel like several months of hard work and a several hundred dollars spent making it is possibly wasted, I was really hoping to put it on the App Store since I am an Apple fan.

I guess I should just patient it's only been a few days trying to get it up there. It's just hard sometime 😭

My issue has been solved after only a few days. I just had to call Apple and send them a few emails. They never said why it happened. I’m not sure if this is something all new users go through; but if you call them about it they will resolve the missing button agreements, tax and banking button in a few days.