ITMS-90424: Invalid Swift Support

Hello I have a problem with Xcode when I want to publish my archive on Appstore Connect, everything goes well, but once the application sent I receive an e-mail from App Store Connect with the following error :

"Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "Notorioustrade" 1.4 (1). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90424: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is empty. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it.

Best regards,

The App Store Team"

Configuration :

Mac Os Mojave 10.14.16

Xcode Version 11.2.1 (11B500)

My application is a simple WKWebView with cocoapods for OneSignal Notification extension.

I really need Help, i have try to call Apple but the services don't know where the problem come from.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of victorapp Down vote post of victorapp
25k views

Replies

Yes i have try all of « solution » on this page but nothing work ..

11B500 is the most recent GM.

I would see 3 options:

- explain the situation to Apple Connect and ask what you should do to " Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it.", as you are already using the last GM.

- wait for next GM

- if you have another Mac with XCode installed, try to build and resubmit from there.

I have another mac, I'll try to install Xcode later and try to build from it.

Thank's for the time you according to my situation.

I'll tell you if it works.

Wish you succeed. I advise to explain openly to the review board what you tried to copê with the deadlowk you're in.

In anycase, a bug report would be helpful.

Not work :/
I receive the same E-mail after try to uploading app with the other mac.
Yet Xcode does not return any error or warning.

Same issue here !

I have the same issue, also use Xcode Version 11.2.1 (11B500), and macOS Catalina 10.15.1

This issue comes whenever you have swift project or you are using library that built using swift. I am working on chromium open source project for some reason I used swift library and encounter same issue on uploading to appstore. Fix that I did following.

1- Get your .app file

2- Create your folder with "app_name" that must have two folder with name Payload and SwiftSupport

3- Get all swift libraries from this path "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/swift" related to phones not simulator

4- now create iPA file and upload on store.

My work-around for this issue is:

1) in Organizer after you create an archive, right-click on your new archive

2) press "Show in Finder"

3) right click on the archive in Finder

4) press "Show Package Contents"

5) delete the 'SwiftSupport' folder

I encountered this issue on a React Native project.

I tried a lot of the most popular solutions e.g. editing Build Settings and none of those worked for me.

Try upgrading to swift 5.0. This solved it for me in a React Native project using native iOS views. As far as I know swift 5 makes doesn't use the swift support folder any more.
Having this issue now in React Native project having upgraded to RN 0.63.3 and Xcode to 12.1. Not sure what to do....
In our case it was because we were using the ad-hoc provisioning profile rather than app-store. We've always done this but something seems to have changed (maybe xcode 12, maybe something on the store side).

Switching to app-store made it work, though the .ipa to be uploaded through transporter is roughly 10 times the size (not sure why, I hope the app size as apparent to users isn't similarly bloated).

I had the same problem using expo build. I had to run expo buid:ios -c to reset all the credentials and it worked for me. The IPA size increased from around 40mb to 260mb.

You will see this error if you are submitting an app with an ad-hoc provisioning profile instead of release profile. Please ensure that you’re not submitting an ad-hoc build.

Personally, I was exporting my .ipa as an ad-hoc preview and/or internal build file using expo, and then tried to submit that to TestFlight — but I should have been exporting a production build.