Agree button grayed out when trying to agree to Paid Applications Terms

Everytime I open the document and review it, I can scroll all the way through, but the agree button at the bottom of the page remains unclickable. I can click the cancel button, just not agree.

Downloading the Terms document didn't help either. There doesn't seem to be anything else in the page that would suggest an e-signature or anything like that.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of bvanner Down vote post of bvanner
7.6k views
  • I’m experiencing the same issue. Can we escalate this issue some how?

Add a Comment

Replies

I am having same issue :/ Any updates on this?

SOLUTION:

[] I have read and agreed to the terms presented above.

Check box only show "Account Holder" user! :)
(Users and Access)

• There is no checkbox on the page, only the grayed-out Agree button. I've checked in Safari and Chrome in case there was some kind of browser-specific issue, but neither helps.

Add a Comment
the Account Holder must agree to the new contract in the Agreements, Tax, and Bankingmodule.
Means only Account Holder are able to see that button

I have the same problem. In the Podcast Account, I do not see the CheckBox to Show Account Holder. Please advice

I'm definitely logged in with the account owner account, and the Agree button is still grayed out. Did anyone figure this out?

Anyone figure this out???? I am ONLY user on my account and have all the permissions yet still can't accept the agreement. Apple has been no help...frustrated beyond!

I'm still having this issue. Only user on account. Any updates???

I'm not sure if this will help, but my mistake was that I had to go to the "Account" page and join the Apple Podcasters Program there first and then everything worked.

I seeing this on my Podcast account, i tried going to the join but it was wanting to add a fee. I have noticed my podcasts have stopped updating and wonder was this agreement connected?