18 Apps Removed Because of No Recent Updates

A few days ago I received a notice that I had 30 days to update some apps, or they would be removed from the Store. The only reason given:

"We noticed that your app has not been updated in a significant amount of time."

There's nothing else wrong with these apps, they work perfectly on current hardware and software. These are educational apps that do not require regular updates, other than bugs fixes when necessary. I have no problem with updating my apps periodically. My problem is that I received this notice for 18 of my apps all at the same time. It is impossible for me to update all of these apps in 30 days. The first one took me almost 5 days of solid work to get it submitted and approved. I don't have programmers to pull off other projects, it's just me. And I was told when I appealed, that everyone is treated the same, no exceptions.

So there's nothing I can do about it, other than drop everything and plug away. I'm just a bit ticked off about having half of my apps pulled from the Store, and needed to vent.