How to implement in app purchases

Hi

I'm a new developer and I would like to submit two apps.

Both apps does de same, the only difference is the design of the client and database . I try to submit the apps but always regect the apps with "4.3 Design spam".

I see in the App store guide lines I need to use the In app purchase, I found the option in the App store connect but I don't know the type of purchase I need to create (Consumable, Non-Consumable, or Non-Renewing Subscriptions).

Althought I would like to know how this affect to the code.

Replies

>I don't know the type of purchase I need to create

It would help if you can better describe the app(s), how it works, your goals, what you expect to sell/charge for, SOS? etc. etc. Details, pls., thanks.

The app store wants you to create one app. In that app the user gets to select which client they want to access. (e.g. "Barber Shops - pick your location" rather than an app for each Barber Shop.) The app store is suggesting that rather than charge for the app you charge for access to the particular client selected. If you were thinking of creating two (or more) apps each with a fixed price then the equivalent model would be one app with two (or more) non-consumable IAPs, one for each client. If you were thinking of creating two (or more) free apps each with a subscription then the equivalent would be one free app with two (or more) subscription IAPs, one for each client..

Thanks for your answer, your explanation help a lot to understand what want Apple and how to do it, but I can't apply that changes because modify the functionality of the app and the company only want the users see his company no the others.

Then your other recourse is to create a developer account for each company (or have the company do that and provide you access to that acount) and submit each app under that company's individual account.

>the company only want the users see his company no the others.

In that example, Apple would want each company to have their own account - you can then be added to the team with a role that would allow you to help get it into the store for review etc.