7 Replies
      Latest reply on Nov 13, 2019 11:10 PM by app@otcengineering.com
      app@otcengineering.com Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Hi

I'm a new developer and I would like to submit two apps.

Both apps does de same, the only difference is the design of the client and database . I try to submit the apps but always regect the apps with "4.3 Design spam".

I see in the App store guide lines I need to use the In app purchase, I found the option in the App store connect but I don't know the type of purchase I need to create (Consumable, Non-Consumable, or Non-Renewing Subscriptions).

Althought I would like to know how this affect to the code.

• Re: How to implement in app purchases
          KMT Level 9 Level 9 (15,145 points)

>I don't know the type of purchase I need to create

It would help if you can better describe the app(s), how it works, your goals, what you expect to sell/charge for, SOS? etc. etc. Details, pls., thanks.

app@otcengineering.com Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Thanks for your help and sorry for my poor english.

My goal is submit both apps in the App store.

The apps have the same functionality  and similar design.

First app is for one company and second one for another company and they don't want to mix the users of the app and for this reason the apps are linked to diferents API Rest.

I try to submit both apps separated in the developer account but Apple reject this with "4.3 Design spam".

Then I read in the App Store Guide Lines the point 4.3 and say if you have this problem consider  submiting a single app  provide  the variations using in-app purchase.

PBK Level 7 Level 7 (3,305 points)

The app store wants you to create one app.  In that app the user gets to select which client they want to access.  (e.g. "Barber Shops - pick your location" rather than an app for each Barber Shop.)  The app store is suggesting that rather than charge for the app you charge for access to the particular client selected.  If you were thinking of creating two (or more) apps each with a fixed price then the equivalent model would be one app with two (or more) non-consumable IAPs, one for each client.  If you were thinking of creating two (or more) free apps each with a subscription then the equivalent would be one free app with two (or more) subscription IAPs, one for each client..