Crashing app with Reality composer content

We're creating an augmented exhibition. We have few real objects and want to augment them with panels with text (made in Vectary and exported as .usdz).

Since it's not working only by using the Reality composer project with the object anchor, I'm just detecting the object and then place the Reality composer content on the found anchor.

Firstly, we had panels with 3D texts, but it caused the app to crash immediately (when adding to the scene) even with only one panel - see the log below. So we tried to simplify the panels as much as we could, which helped.. a little. The app didn't crashed with one panel. But when we added more (3-4), it started crashing again - it seems that it crashes randomly, I tried many times with a lot of combinations and sometimes it crashed, sometimes not. I'm not really sure what we're doing wrong and it seems like bs that the objects is too complicated (has too many components).

The crash log:

2019-11-06 16:02:12.167764+0100 AugmentedExhibitionDemoProject[34119:3193508] Assertion failed (operator[]:490). Condition: index < m_size
Assertion failed (operator[]:490). Condition: index < m_size
Check os_log for additional details!
2019-11-06 16:02:12.167895+0100 AugmentedExhibitionDemoProject[34119:3193508] Index out of range. index = 4294967295, size = 0

Thanks for any advice.

Replies

Did you solve this issue in the end?

I have the exactly the same issue with my Reality Composer.

I tried editing on my iPad and I was able to add a text, but when I start editing it crashes everytime.

I'm desperate to know the solution to it.

Thank you very much.