One customer has raised a complaint saying that her apple id have been compromised after using our app.

One customer has raised a complaint saying that her apple id have been compromised after using our app. She also said that her apple id had been accessed from some other location. We are not accessing user's account details inside the app (We are not even using auto fill passwords or OTP). We are accessing camera, Photo Library, Location and Notification for accessing all of these we are getting proper permission from the user. How to solve this issue.

Replies

Seems odd....did they contact Apple, directly?

Are you using any 3rd party libraries/SDKs?

The access location for AppleID may not be really informative. In some cases, when I access from nother device, I get the message that Apple ID has been accessed from a location which may be 500 miles away ; I was told by support that this may be location of access provider.

For the rest, follow KMT advice.

Thank you. Will confirm whether the customer had logged in with someother device herself.

What if the user your getting permission from us not the actual user/owner but there wife/husband who is using you to get info.