Team membership as a developer?

I do work for a customer who invited me to their team several years ago and gave me full access to do both development and app publishing. Recently, something went wrong, and I no longer have any access to their account in Xcode or on the Developer web site, although I still have access through iTunes Connect.

I've gone back and forth with this customer several times and we can't figure out what to do. It's quickly becoming a major problem because I am the only one who knows how to build and publish their app.

What are the exact specific permissions I require in order to build an app and publish it from Xcode? I also need to be able to do things like create certificates and new App IDs, publish to Test Flight, submit apps for review, etc.

Thanks,

Frank

Replies

Frank:

>I also need to be able to do things like create certificates and new App IDs, publish to Test Flight, submit apps for review, etc.

See the charts via ASC User Roles: Role Permissions

And for reference, remember that there are both ASC roles and Account/Member Center Roles.

In the end if still no joy, depending on how much they trust you, it may require sharing account owner credentials...

Ken